In a nutshell, we don’t send out any spam emails. Nor do we do business with any individual or company who does. And we encourage all our visitors to do likewise.
We also use anti-spam filtering on our emails and we report any Australian who spams us to the proper authorities on receipt of their spam.
If you subscribe to any newsletter or similar online update service through our website, you may unsubscribe from that service at any time and your email address will be erased from our files the moment you do.
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to our web site.
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchant-ability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this site.
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world, and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this site to those other sites.
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this web site.
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked site into another language.
- make no representations as to the availability of the site.
- accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data).
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose.
- accept no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any site linked to this site.