Full of country charm, revel in the peaceful location and expansive views on offer here. There is a great deal of potential for the new owner to put their own mark on this already beautiful property.
This charming low set hardiplank homestead consists of:
– Three generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Well appointed kitchen with electric cooking
– Family bathroom with shower and separate toilet
– Wide wrap around verandahs purpose built for the Australian summer
– Ample rain water catchment
– 2 hectare (5 acre) allotment with boundary fencing
– Huge powered shed on concrete slab
– Located under 7kms from Nanango town centre along a fully sealed road
– Mail service and rubbish collection
Your inspection is encouraged to truly appreciate this lovely acreage property.