Sitting high on the hill overlooking rolling pastures and out to the mountains, this 4 bedroom unique and oversized home offers an enviable lifestyle. With ground level entry to the top floor and a huge dream workshop and storage underneath. This home has everything you could ask for. Built with Cyprus framework and floor throughout this home includes a fantastic 4m wide wrap around veranda which allows for relaxed living at all times of the day or year. Every detail has been thought of and has been built to the highest standard and quality. This home also lends itself to earn a little extra income with a B&B or perfect for a teenagers retreat or elderly parents.
* Stylish two-pac kitchen has a corner pantry, loads of cupboards and drawers , with views to the garden. Two drawer dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and plumbed in refrigerator and will suit the fussiest of home cooks and even a qualified chef.
* At one end of the home is the extra-large master bedroom, en-suite complete with bath, separate shower, bidet and toilet. Large walk in wardrobe with custom built drawers and shelving complete with verandah access.
* Three more very spacious bedrooms all with built ins and fans with 2 of these rooms opening out on to the verandah.
* The oversized open plan lounge and dining room opens onto two sides of the verandah.
* The second half of the home features 2 large built in bedrooms, a full-size bathroom, large powder room, office and huge rumpus/games room that leads onto the verandah.
* The generous laundry has genuine two-pac cupboards and drawers.
* LED lighting throughout.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in every room.
* Quality curtains, blinds and security screens.
* Solid core filled Besser block underneath with cypress framework and floors.
* Workshop and storage underneath
* 3 phase power.
* 9ft ceilings throughout.
* 18mm fibro plank exterior.
* Lined ceilings on 3 sided verandahs.
* 3 bay extra wide garages with electric roller doors and ample storage.
* Carport with built in sides and front to accommodate RV. 3.3 metre front height, 3.8 metre rear height, 3.5 metres wide. 8.8 metres long.
* Ozzi Kleen Enviro system water treatment system – quarterly maintenance.
* Town water plus 2x 5000 gallon and 1x 23,500-gallon water tanks.
* Large wide guttering for extra water catchment.
* Extra wide entrance with concrete driveway and working area at rear.
* Solarhart Solar hot water system.
* Solarhart solar system KVA output is 3.6.
* Picturesque gardens that offer many quiet sitting places and various fruit trees.
* Pathways are gravel and sandstone steppers with manicured lawn areas.
* Vegetable garden and 3x 1cubic metre square compost bins with sandstone boulders framing the dry creek bed.
* Water taps connected throughout whole yard for easy access. Under gravel paths are set up to collect runoff water that in turn
feeds the gardens.
* The property has town water as well as 2x 5000- gallon and 1×23,000-gallon tanks.
All the hard work is done so come and enjoy this unique lifestyle listening to the birds singing in the quiet surroundings.
This property is located in the sought after country town of Goomeri located in the Gympie Regional Shire. This really is your perfect tree change located only a 20 minute drive to the wineries in the South Burnett, 50 mins to Gympie and under 1.5.hrs to Noosa or Rainbow Beach, it truly is in a fantastic location all wrapped up in the country town feel. If you are looking for a chance to escape the rat race but still have the perfect lifestyle then take a look at this property, it has much more to offer, and it will not disappoint.