Set on an elevated and gently sloping 3055m2 allotment,the home is absolutely full of character,with 4 bedrooms,seperate office and open plan living.The chamfer board home sits on concrete stumps and hard wood timber floorboards throughout.This home has great bones and is just waiting for a renovation to transform it into a great investment or family home.With a lot of extra features,this well-built home will surprise you at inspection and will be hard to pass up for this price.
– 4 bedrooms plus office or 5th bedroom
– Large eat in kitchen with good cupboard space.
– Extra large separate lounge dinning room with fireplace.
– Large east facing sunroom.
– Family bathroom with bath & separate shower.
– Hard wood timber floorboards throughout.
– Great side deck with a North Easterly aspect.
– Desirable eleavated postion with views over Goomeri.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to main bedroom.
– Powered 2 bay shed with single carport.
– 2 x5000 gallon rainwater tanks.
– 160Lt electric hot water system
– 3055m2 elevated block.
This well positioned home with views over Goomeri is in walking distance to town,all up this is a great solid home with good bones on an ideal street, that would make a
great first home or investment property for the conscientious buyer.
Contact marketing agent Kim Burton to be first to inspect TODAY!!