This property is situated 30 km north of Nanango and 33km from Kingaroy.The property consists of 160 acres,with approximately 49 acres of black soil creek flats and the balance being of grazing country.
* Property 64.75 ha (160 acres) with Barkers creek forming the eastern boundary (give and take)
* 19.82 ha (49 Acres) black soil flats with 7 hydrants and potential to add 30 more acres.
* 3 register bores,1 equiped with 45hp diesel motor with mono pump delivering 5000 gph to 7,
4″ mains,bore depth at 42 feet.
2nd bore equipped with jet pump delivering 600 gph,being used for stock water and gardens around house,bore depth at 42 feet.
3rd bore equipped to wind mill.
Barkers creek water available for stock and house water only.
2 Dams and 1 water hole.
All bores have water at 42 ft approx.Bore licences are not metered at present.
Crops grown are Lucerne,Millet,Oats and forage sorghum.
* 12m x12m Hay shed.
* Timber cattle yards and plunge dip.
* 2 bedroom cottage,with modern eat in kitchen,large lounge,air con,wood fire and solar.
Services include mobile reception,school bus at main road; mail service.