HOBBY FARMERS HAVEN
Nestled on a sprawling 17.6 acres (approx) and amongst a naturally landscaped setting this north facing lifestyle home is packed with features and designed with family in mind. Featuring well-maintained mostly cleared, level land, a good dam, unequipped bore and fenced paddocks the property will appeal to hobby farmers, horse-lovers or market gardeners.
Some of the many features include:
– Four carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with built in wardrobes
– 10m x 7m tiled living area with reverse cycle air conditioning, fireplace and built in storage room
– Sizeable kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Modern bathroom with shower and seperate toilet
– Powered shed on concrete slab with seperate storage room/workshop at the back
– Double carport off the house
– Single carport with height suitable for a caravan or truck
– 5 kilowatt solar system
– Mail service and rubbish collection
– Located under 5kms from the main street of Nanango along a fully sealed road
MUST BE SOLD! Motivated seller will consider all reasonable offers. Contact Freeman Estates to arrange an inspection.