Escape to a country lifestyle with this easy to maintain two dwelling five acre property offering great value. Your inspection is highly recommended.
Neslted between Nanango and Yarraman you will enjoy tranquility and privacy. Sit back on the verandah and take in the wonderful views of the mountains in the distance. This is an ideal rural setting with plenty of space to grow vegies and fruit trees and run a few horses, or continue a bird breeding enterprise which can be purchased separately.
The Main Home consists of :
• Four double built in bedrooms, the main has an ensuite and walk in robe
• Open plan living area has large windows and doors, to take advantage of the view
• There is a modern kitchen with gas appliances and plenty of storage
• A reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area, ceiling fans and vinyl flooring and carpeted bedrooms are found throughout the house
• The verandas wrap around two sides of the home and are large enough to accommodate all your friends and family
• 3m x 6m carport approx.
• 40 panel solar system
The standalone cottage consists of:
• One bedroom with built in
• Modern Kitchen
• Large lounge room with split system air conditioner
• Modern bathroom & laundry
• Electric HWS, ceiling fans, vinyl flooring, down lights
Out side on a fully fenced 5 acres with great views you will find:
• 6m x 6m shed approx.
• 28m x 6m enclosed bird Avery with a 6m x 6m air conditioned cool room approx.
• 4 x rain water tanks
Offering dual living where you can escape from the hustle and bustle and enjoy our relaxed country lifestyle at its finest.
Your inspection is recommended please call James McKee 0403 430 544