26 Acres With Large Family Home , 5 Minutes To Town
54 Trouts Road, KINGAROY QLD 4610
L3599967 - For Sale
The owners of this amazing family home are ready to move today! This spacious family home is sure to impress those who are looking for space to move with multiple living areas! With over 280m2 under roof, this generous home is situated on a peaceful and private 26 acres just 6km from Kingaroy. Sporting a 4 bedroom plus office layout and 3 separate living areas, you will have no problem finding a space to call your own here!
Infrastructure on the property consists 6 paddocks, 1 x15x8m shed with 15 amp power,1x15x8mx5.2m high open shed,6x6m carport plus gardens sheds,6×5000 gallon water tanks,stock yards,original barn in good condition which could be converted into stables.
The land itself comprises of 2 dams and a water well, 26 acres of mostly black and brown soils with some improved pasture, fenced into 6 paddocks and is suitable for horses and other uses.
• Outstanding 26 acres 10.84 hectares parcel will impress.
• 4-bedroom home plus office.
• Quality contemporary kitchen.
• Multiple living areas.
• Expansive closed in alfresco entertaining.
• 2 x 15X8m sheds,1x 6x6m carport and barn which could convert into stables.
• 6 x5000 gallon tanks,2 dams and water well.
• Gently undulating block divided into 6 Paddocks with stock yards.
• 6km to Kingaroy .
You can fully embrace the benefits of country living; the peacefulness, slower pace of life and picturesque outlook without sacrificing convenience to major amenities – Kingaroy is a easy 5-minute drive.