Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and come home to the enviable, peaceful lifestyle that ‘Silverfern Cottage’ provides.
Located only minutes from Nanango town centre along a fully sealed road, and set privately on approximately 5.26 manicured acres you will find this charming three bedroom home.
The current owners have completed loving renovations showcasing modern attributes whilst keeping with the homely country style you would like to expect.
The property features include:
– Three bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with built in wardrobes
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area downstairs
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area as well as the main bedroom
– Wood heater in the lounge room
– Brand new carpet upstairs
– Modern kitchen offers fantastic storage, stainless steel gas cook top and electric stove
– The upstairs bathroom provides a bath tub and toilet whilst downstairs there is a shower and second toilet
– Fully fenced into 4 paddocks, two of the paddocks have dams, the fencing has recently been upgraded with dog wire
– Two bay powered shed, single carport plus storage shed
– Huge chicken coop
– Approximately 37,000 litres of rain water storage
– Three Foxtel points throughout the house
– Mail delivery and rubbish collection
A delight to inspect. Not a thing to do but move in and enjoy. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact our office on (07)41632588 or visit us at 11 Henry Street Nanango.