Escape the hustle & bustle of everyday life and retreat to your very own slice of heaven. Currently this property lends itself to being the perfect weekend escape but this would also make the ideal block to build your dream home. Features:
– Council approved lined shed
– One bedroom with sliding glass door access
– 2 x 10,000L poly rain water tanks with pressure pump
– Mains power plus a 3 kilowatt / 6 panel solar system
– Outside toilet and shower – composting toilet system & camping hot water system
– Fully fenced boundaries
– Approx 20ft shipping container
– Rich red soil country
– Fruit trees; Banana, black sapote, coffee, lime, mango, finger lime, tropical peach, tropical apple, orange and olive
– Mail service and bin collection available
– Located approx 14kms from Nanango and 10kms from Yarraman
– Rates are approximately $890/half year
Please note the exterior advertising photos being used are historic in nature.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, or boundary details) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.