This is a comfortable and creative home set on 7.5 acres, close to town. Constructed by Transfield (who built the Power Station at Tarong) for their Project Manager from transportables, secured on steel and concrete beams and a large concrete base for the common living area. While the low maintenance house and block is IDEAL for retirees and/or nature enthusiasts, it would also especially suit caravan lovers looking for a home base.
Many moons ago the property was originally Nanango’s first golf course and so is part of Nanango’s historical precinct, but has more recently been a much loved retreat for the current owners who have lived here for over 30 years. Approx 2 klms from the main street of Nanango, along a fully sealed road, the property also has town water connected which is uncommon for acreage properties in our area. Highlights Include:
– Not 5, but 7.5 acres!
– Three bedrooms plus an office
– Air conditioning in the main bedroom, office and kitchen
– Built in robes in two bedrooms
– Very spacious living area with wood heater
– Access from the lounge room through sliding glass door to the privately positioned timber deck
– Renovated bathroom with a shower and toilet and there is also a second seperate toilet
– Two garages plus garden sheds and small outbuildings
– NBN connected
– 5000 gallons of rainwater plus town water
– Being on the town limit, it not only saves on fuel, but is ideal to run a business. Also a great Weekender or Air BnB for a Bush Retreat Experience
– All town services of Mail, Rubbish and School Bus
The property is well loved but looking for new owners to enjoy this special location. With some work, this well positioned property could accrue in value. Priced to sell at Offers Over $140,000.