Occupying a commanding position high on the hill whilst delivering a usable table-top style parcel of land, this 6.5 acre property has everything a discerning acreage buyer demands.
– Four bedrooms in the main house; Three upstairs and one downstairs, balconies on two upstairs bedrooms
– Downstairs bedroom has its own ensuite, reverse cycle air conditioner and built-in cupboards
– Fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning in the dining and lounge room
– Modern kitchen with freestanding gas cooker, dishwasher, breakfast bar and loads of cupboards
– Adjoining Granny flat with air conditioned queen size bedroom and bathroom (ability to put in a small kitchen area), separate hot water system
– Ample built in storage throughout the house, security screens on all downstairs windows and doors
– 14m x 9m powered shed; One roller door has the height to cater to a caravan or truck. One section of this shed has a kitchenette, two rooms, shower and composting toilet.
– 6m x 6m shed plus a 2 car carport and lean to perfect for the trailer
– Approx 30,000 litre cement tank, 2 x 25,000 litres tanks
– 6 kilowatt solar system
– Dam, chicken coop, variety of fruit trees, fully fenced
– Set in a quiet cul de sac and in a much sought-after area, act now to avoid disappointment.