This stunning contemporary residence of grand proportions, luxurious interiors with quality fixtures and finishes throughout, embraces indoor and outdoor family living.
Offering the ultimate in luxury living and rural lifestyle, your inspection is encouraged to truly appreciate the vast size and quality this property offers.
– Versatile floor plan with generously proportioned living areas
– Four bedrooms, three upstairs and one downstairs. All bedrooms possess built in wardrobes and ceiling fans and are of double size.
– The master wing boasts a walk in robe and full ensuite
– The modern kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, glass splash backs and enough storage to ensure organisation is kept to the forefront. The adjacent huge walk in pantry provides potential for conversion to a butlers pantry
– The breeze-way off the kitchen is the perfect place to entertain all year round and offers lots of natural light through the bi-fold door and sky lights
– Accommodate extended family, friends and guests with ease in the enormous area downstairs which is currently being utilised as a home gym, games/rumpus area and massive fourth bedroom (approx 32sqm in size). This area also offers a third bathroom with separate toilet.
– Modern interiors and exceptional finishes
– Your own private sanctuary with tranquil surrounds and outlook
– Enjoy views out to the west towards the Bunya Mountains from the upstairs balcony
– The 18m x 10m shed with 15amp power is located at the very front of the property providing the opportunity for business use and caters to storage of large equipment, the 7m x 12m powered shed offers garaging and storage close to the house, there is also a single- extra wide- remote lock up integral garage
– 6 x 5000 gal approx tanks deliver ample water to the property
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, insulated in the ceilings and walls, ‘Crimsafe’ installed to 90% of windows and doors, NBN connected
– Prestigious location near the end of the cul de sac in one of the most sought after rural addresses in Nanango
– Easy access to Nanango town centre, schools and hospital
LOCATION: Nanango is located in the South Burnett Region of Queensland. Approximately 200km from Brisbane, 140kms from Toowoomba and 180km from the Sunshine Coast.