This traditional gem offers plenty of charm and living comforts. The current owners have just completed a tasteful renovation to the bathroom and while the rest of the home is functional and tidy this allows you to add your personal touches if desired.
Some of the property features include:
– Two bedrooms plus a sun room
– The main bedroom has an additional space which could be utilized as a dressing room or office, reverse cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan
– The secondary bedroom and living area also have reverse cycle air conditioning
– Seperate dining area off the kitchen with built in storage
– Spacious eat in kitchen with large stainless steel gas cooker
– Underneath the home has been concreted making it the ideal space for entertaining or hobbies
– Single lock up garage with rear lane access
– Fully fenced quarter acre allotment
– Conveniently located approximately 600m from Nanango CBD, 450m from Nanango State High School and less then 200m to the Show grounds.
– Full town services including mail service and rubbish collection
– Large rain water tank
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact our office on (07) 4163 2588 or visit us at 11 Henry Street Nanango….