Relaxing on the front deck you could be a million miles from anywhere, but in reality you are only approx 18klms from the centre of Nanango. With uninterrupted views across the valley in this private and serene approx 24 acre setting.
The near new home is around 5 years old, but has only been used for the occasional getaway by the current owner.
The home has 3 bedrooms plus a study which could be used as a forth bedroom. All of the bedrooms have built ins and large windows that overlook the front verandah. In the master bedroom you will find your private ensuite and walk in robe.
A modern kitchen with electric appliances & pantry overlooks the generous sized dining area with a wood heater and glass sliding door that leads out to the front deck area.
In the main bathroom you have a separate shower and a bath. The area is fully tiled & has an inlay of feature tiles in grey & black tones, and has solar hot water. A walk in linen cupboard provides plenty of space for the storage of linen.
Outside you will find something to suit everybody:
• A powered 15m x 6m (approx) colourbond shed
• Single carport attached to the house
• Wheelbarrow creek provides seasonal water
• Unequipped bore
• 2 x 5000 gallon & 1 x 2000 gallon rain water tanks
• House & shed yard separately fenced
• Four Strand barb wire fencing all in good order
• 6 gates for access to any point of the property
• Horse Pen
• Satellite Internet dish & Landline
Properties like this are hard to find, so don’t hesitate………
Contact Bernie on 0407495840 to arrange a time to inspect this